Saturday, July 9, 2011

The *almost* Finished Bedroom!

So this is a WAY overdue post because it's been done for a while.  I was hoping to get the curtains for the closet up first and post about it being totally finished, but I'm thinking that might be a while, so I figured I'd show what we have now!

First, the closet.  I posted way back here about the what we were planning to do.  Well, it turned out amazing and we love it!  Here is few before pics:


















And here's what it looks like now!

Like I mentioned, we are planning to get a sheer white curtain to hang as doors so we don't have to stare at the clothes all the time, but apparently I don't know how to measure because I bought the wrong size curtain rod.  So once we get a new one that will be up and the bedroom will be finished!

I already posted about most of the other details, so I'll just show the final results with everything all together.  Here's what it looked like when we moved in:


 And here is our bedroom now:




























It's so nice having at least one room in the house that feels done!

No comments:

Post a Comment